Vision Board

I have been thinking about creating a personal vision board for quite some time but never really got around to it until now. Since I love all things digital, I decided to research a way that I could create one online.   I found a few ideas on the internet and even thought of going to Oprah.com and using her O Dream Board but it doesn't seem to have a mobile app and I often get hit with way more ideas or get inspired when I'm out and about.



So while conducting my online research for digital vision board ideas, I found several blogs where people are creating them using Pinterest. (here are some samples).  It isn't that I hadn't looked into Pinterest before, I just hadn't made the connection of using it as a platform for my vision board.  I also didn't realize that there is now a way to make your photos private and I'm happy that there is.  I may end up sharing my board here and there but for the most part I want to have a private space to upload visuals that inspire me to move toward my goals.  After all, that is the point of doing a vision board right?

Do you have a vision board?  If so do you have a traditional one where you cut out photos, articles, etc and pin or paste them to a cork board?  Or is your vision board digital?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty

Making a Way

Pass It On