My Latest News

Time flies when you're having fun.  It has been a few days since my last post.  I've been keeping busy.  So let's see, what have I been up to?  I've spent some time with Mom.  She had her second eye surgery which seems to have been a success.  She'll be on her post-op meds for the next couple of weeks until her next followup appointment.  I'm happy that her vision is on it's way back. 
Hm, what else?  Oh yes, I have stepped it up a notch in my networking and job prospecting.  Yes, I'm ready to get back into a tighter work routine although the freelancing has been very nice.
 
I have also really been into watching the NBA Finals.  My favorites are of course the Orlando Magic for the East Coast and Phoenix Suns for the West Coast.  Both teams have been underestimated for quite some time and it's been great seeing these teams rally.

As for not-so-good news, my personal website was accidentally deleted.  As I was editing it the Wix.com server crashed.  I am SO SURE I pressed the save button several times throughout my editing process prior to the crash but it's all gone.  Surprisingly, I didn't get all bent out of shape over it.  (I would have pitched a fit back in my pre "shift" days)  I'm actually okay with starting over.  All is not completely lost.  I did save most all of the elements of my site in a separate location.  I won't look at this as a setback. I choose to see it as a good opportunity to update my site and make it even better!

On a much brighter note, I spoke with my cousin about the upcoming Lima trip.  It's still on!  He'll be sending us more details in coming weeks.  Very excited about that!
So that is the 411 with me as of late.  I'm just practicing patience and continuing to move forward. 


"March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path." - Kahil Gibran

Comments

  1. Glad your mom is ok. Sorry about your site but like you said, the next one will be even better. Until then, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty

Intuition

Reality