My View

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon as I blog from my backyard terrace. The temperature is a perfect 70 degrees with a cool breeze. Just yesterday we were having torrential downpours of rain and other threatening weather. Now that the storms have passed, a new day is here and it's gorgeous! I'm sitting out here in peace with only the sound of the the fountain in our pond and the wind.




This week was a good one as they all are, but for some reason I had more of a challenge quieting the inner voice. I'm wondering what is next for me. I'm doing the necessary things inching forward but am still uncertain what is next. I continue to ask God for patience and to trust in Him that I am exactly where I should be.


Today I went over to my parents and watched the movie "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay.  It's a documentary teaching about the importance of loving oneself, positive affirmations, and how these things can affect us and even heal us.  I enjoyed it and am always open to receiving positive messages and hearing other's experiences of how they have made it through to the other side of a challenge. 

As I sit here watching the sun set on this day, I will attempt to clear my mind now and meditate soaking in the sounds, take deep breaths of fresh air, and know that all is in perfect order.

Comments

  1. in order to be able to love others and enrich their lives, you have to enrich your life by loving yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty

Reality

Making a Way