Shift Happens


I had another good coaching session via Ken Davis Coaching last night. Ken said, "We have the power to make our circumstances, even though it seems that the circumstances present themselves and we just respond to them."


This means I have the ability to be more in touch with my gut instinct so that when an unpleasant circumstance presents itself I am better equipped to deal with it in a proactive way rather than a reactive way. Throughout our discussion and my reflections on past events, he pointed out how a paradigm shift occurred within me causing me to see my circumstances in an entirely different way. What a revelation!



Now we will work to find out how to develop and flex that gut instinct muscle so that I will have the foresight and am ready for the next circumstances in life that come my way. This will cause less stress and more peace.



I love this famous quote by Wayne Dyer. He said, "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change". So true!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty

Reality

Intuition